Our guest speaker today was Angela Coston, Director of “For the Sake of One”. She explained the vision and mission of the “For Sake of One” nonprofit to our club and it is a wonderful cause to give to or get involved with.
Their primary goal is to assist with the reunification of families through five areas:
1. Maintaining a resource room for current foster families.
2. Adopting/Assisting/Encouraging case workers
3. Mentoring the biological parents
4. Recruiting new foster families
5. Supporting existing foster families
If you would like to get involved, please check out the official website at www.forthesakeofone.com.